"YES, You Do MATTER!"


Originally written on: 07/08/2012


These sayings/thoughts; they don't care, look at me, I don't feel pretty let alone beautiful, no-one would like me let alone ask me out. No one wants me.
Does these words sound familiar? To some, it means a broken heart, to others it means transitioning and to the rest it means the past.

Neither men nor situations or circumstances determine your worth but God!
You might have had a long relationship, you may have been dating for years, nearly married only to see it all crash in your face. Does this mean your worth has been de-valued and all hope is lost? No!
You might have fought with your parents, nearly all your life, taken words of abuse & emotionally feel drain. Does this de-value you? Of course not.

God has redeemed you, He wants to restore you to be that women of integrity to know you are so valued more than you can ever imagine.

Just because it didn't work out with your ex or in relationships with parents & friends. It doesn't matter what was said to you that may have seemed to have scarred you. Take note, this is what Jesus says to you:

'I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continue My faithfulness to You. (Jeremiah 31:3)

'....but God took me in' (Psalm 27:10)

' You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something' (Psalm 139)

' For God so Loved the world that He gave His only son in that while we where yet sinners Christ died for us' (John 3:16)

' I have come to heal the broken hearts & binds up their sorrow' (Psalm 147:3)

You are not forgotten, and if it seems like everyone has forgotten you, don't dwell on it, move forward & be determined to not let it shape or mold you, but give you more of a stepping stone, to aim for the best, act the best and most of all be the BEST.

You’re amazing, you’re beautiful, and you are truly valued, loved, adored and cherished.

For you mean more to God than you'll ever think & to others that you don't even know.

Lift your head up beautiful and continue to walk on!

Written by Faith Dore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You Are NOT Forgotten"

"BFM Book Review: Pink Lips & Empty Hearts by Heather Lindsey"