"Keeping fit & healthy: Is this an option for you?"

"Wow her body looks amazing, I wonder how she got that flat stomach or how she could fit so well in that dress?"
Are any of these questions yours?

I think we can all say we have looked at others who have toned bodies and thought, 'ughhhh yep, I need to start working out,  taking care of myself, especially eating right'.
It's almost like we see others who look healthy and in shape, triggers something inside of us to transform our thoughts into our own type of motivation to do the same. 

However, there are some of you who do not see it this way and unfortunately turn it around to jealously <------- Not cool. Ladies we need to not envy those who have been working out or eating healthy. Instead we should use it as an encouragement for us to live better, eat better and become better inside and out. 
So, if you do find yourself being jealous  just admit it and ask yourself, why that is?

Ladies, it's about time we start taking care of ourselves.  To maintain our outside beauty is to begin by taking in all the good stuff like: salads (no, not rabbit's food as my brother would like to call it) just nice salad...lol, meat, fish, fruits, crackers, water and so forth.  

So, let me ask you this:  When reading that last paragraph, was you like...'uhhhh this sounds boring?' Are you more like: 'Where's the burger, the fries or the grill bacon sandwich and most of all, Where's my cake in ALL of this?????' Ha ha ha.

Now I am not no fitness pro, but for me personally I still eat some of the above things, I just eat them in moderation and still exercise from time to time, whilst drinking my lovely herbal tea's  such as: Green, Peppermint, Cranberry & Raspberry Tea's, juices and water.

Confession Time : At first when I started Green Tea, I wasn't impressed, the taste for me was bland. But of course because I knew of the good things (benefits)  it helps to do for my body especially the antioxidant part, I kept at it and now this is one of my staple teas.
So my advice ladies. Anything that is keeping you healthy, sometimes doesn't taste right at first, but keep at it and you'll enjoy it.
A next pointer to keeping fit: Every Saturday I used to do Pilates, which is a great stretching & strengthening exercise but I had to stop that for a while as it was getting a bit too pricey, but don't let prices stop you from working out or keeping fit.  My alternative was getting back into my Tae Bo sessions with Billy Blanks workout DVDs in the comfort of my home, which for me, works wonders.
So, if you take away anything from this post, always remember, what might work for me as a fitness regiment, might not work for you. Find your middle ground with how to keep fit and keep at it. Before you know it, not only will you feel great on the inside, but also on you will see great results on the  outside.

And finally...... To those of you who are like:  'Well, Faith, I've been there, still doing that'. BFM takes their hats off to you & says well done.

Let's get healthy.


Keep being Beautiful

Faith Dore
www.bfministries.com/

Have you subscribed to BFM Newsletter? If not click below:
http://eepurl.com/roPq9 

Join us on Facebook at:
www.facebook.com/Blessed.As.We.Are

Or if you prefer, come join us on Twitter at:
https://twitter.com/OfficalBFLounge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You Are NOT Forgotten"

"BFM Book Review: Pink Lips & Empty Hearts by Heather Lindsey"