**Lord let me see**

(A Poem from the heart)

Lord,


Let me see love instead of pain

Let me see love instead of tears
Let me see love that reaches out and doesn't hold back.
Let me see love that learns to hear and not covers it's ears.

Let me see love that invites and doesn't turns away.
Let me see love that forgives instead of hates.
Let me see love that brakes than bonds.
Let me see love that unites than separates.

Let me see love that conquerors fear.
Let me see love that accepts rather than denies.

May we see love that holds & doesn't let go.

May we see love that constantly sees freedom than injustice.

May we truly see YOU!

Our Father's hug of love.


(Originally written on 28th September 2012)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You Are NOT Forgotten"

"BFM Book Review: Pink Lips & Empty Hearts by Heather Lindsey"