"A Future to look forward to"

As we come to a close for this month & year of 2013 what type of memories does it hold for you? Do you have more low moments than high ones? Or were you faced with challenges that helped you to grow into becoming a better person?

Whatever your answer will be regarding the above, I want you to take something away from it all. Every setback, every obstacle, every pain, lost of even feared actions at times, does not defeat you, if you learn to see them for what they are and walk forward in victory of conquering it.
You are never knocked down if you keep getting up and trying again.

As I reflected on this year, whilst writing in my journal I realised that at first I mentioned having more low times in my life & families life than highs this year, but as I continued to write God showed me how much I actually was blessed with this year, for example: my little niece was born, I was confirmed & rededicated my life to Christ, BFM had its first ever Christmas dinner, we took on the Breast Cancer Care challenge (Pink Friday) and raised over £200 towards this great cause, my beautiful cousin celebrated her 30th birthday with love ones and the list goes one.
I have always heard the term 'count your blessings', but truly how many of us really do this?

So as 2013 comes to an end lets count our blessings, we don't need to look back upon what bad things has happened or what miserable state we feel like we are in due to certain situations that took place in our lives, but we look upon all the things yes even bad things that God has faithfully brought us through.
So what has 2014 have in store for you? Some of you may already know, like for some of my friends and family members they will be looking forward to weddings, christenings, birthdays and so forth.

But I guess the real question is: Do you fear your future? If so, may I ask why?

Who's hands do you leave your future in, the world, God, parents, friends?
For me personally it HAS to be in Gods hands. Why, because He knows me better than I know myself (Jeremiah 1:5) 'Before I formed you, I knew you...'. I would rather be safe in the thought and belief that all will be well with my life in His control, than for me to be in control of my life as I know I am not good at steering my life in the right way constantly.

God never wants to treat us like a robot, otherwise He would not have given us free will, but I do believe He loves when we do give the control back to Him and allow Him to take His rightful place in our hearts (life). Would you say this sounds like a crazy commitment, some may agree, but its a crazy, well needed commitment.  Inviting Christ into your life, states that you need His unconditional love & mercy, saying that you are willing to turn away from what is wrong and cling to what is good. Will you still make mistake? Possibly, but your focus will no longer be on that for you will not be condemned (Romans 8:1) 'Therefore there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus', but your focus will be fixed on His saving grace and mercy that is new every morning.

If you agree, why don't you say this short meaningful prayer with me:

"Dear Father I thank you for loving and caring for me, I might not fully understand why you do, but I am grateful so please help me to understand. I now choose to turn away from all my wrong doings and ask that your grace will wash me completely clean. I ask you to come into my life, to be my all in all and make you my Lord and Saviour.
I might not always get things right, but I ask that you will be with me every step of the way.
Thank you for accepting me just the way I am.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you have just said this prayer from the bottom of your heart and meant it, I believe God has truly heard you, so welcome into the loving family of Jesus Christ.
Do find a church you can get into that teaches on the true word of God and get to know Him more, just as we strive to do the same with our personal friendships/relationships we can do the same with Him.

Here are a few churches: HTB, Hillsong, Jesus House, Catch the fire, Lakewood Church, The Gathering Oasis and much more....

Your future is BRIGHT, there is no reason to fear or live in doubt as to how good it will get in 2014, because God, yes God has you covered.
So as we step from 2013 to 2014, lets step with great expectation of hoping and believing that great things are coming our way, and even when we don't see it straight away, lets keep on believing knowing that one day that great day things will shift for the better in your favor.

Beautiful Faces Ministries, would like to wish you all a wonderful NEW YEAR filled with, lots of laughter, joy, peace of mind, blessings, favor and most of all God's LOVE.
May 2014 be one of the bests years of your life. May you dream dreams of goodness and live life to the fullest. (John 10:10) 'I have come that they may have life and have it to the full'. If God has promised that for you, live it out.

Keep Being Beautiful

God is LOVE and He LOVES you.

By: Faith Dore

Have you subscribed to BFM Monthly Newsletter? If not click below:

Join us on Facebook at:

Or if you prefer, you can join us on Twitter at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You Are NOT Forgotten"

"BFM Book Review: Pink Lips & Empty Hearts by Heather Lindsey"